- Wendell Sheffield and Christopher Daniel Wind Down Week One of Capital Murder Trial
- Wendell Sheffield and Christopher Daniel Begin Retrial in Capital Murder Case
- John Lentine and Christopher Daniel Win Record Not-Guilty Verdict
- Wendell Sheffield and Christopher Daniel Begin Capital Murder Trial
- Want to Know More About Alabama Expungement? Think You Might Qualify? Learn More Here.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
The law firm of Sheffield & Lentine P.C. said partner John A. Lentine has received from the Greater Birmingham Criminal Defense Lawyers Association the “Lawrence B. Sheffield Jr. Lifetime Achievement Award” for service and dedication in the practice of criminal defense.
See more at: http://blog.al.com/businessnews/2012/04/on_the_move_nic_balanis_stephe.html
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — Four of the victims in the Jan. 29 quintuple homicide were found in a back bedroom of an Ensley home, stripped of their clothes and shot to death, a Birmingham police detective testified today during a preliminary hearing for the three teens accused of capital murderin the … Read more
The Civil Rights and Police Accountability Project (PAP) is one of the nation’s leading law civil rights clinics focusing on issues of criminal justice. Clinical Professor, Craig B. Futterman, supervises students in this Clinic. Through the lens of live-client work, students examine how and where litigation fits into broader efforts … Read more