Attorney Wendell Sheffield represented a client charged with first-degree rape. After three days of trial and before the State rested their case the prosecution offered Mr. Sheffield’s client a misdemeanor resolution to the case. The client received unsupervised probation and no jail time.
- Sheffield Lawyers named Top 50 in the state of Alabama and Rising Star
- Capital Murder Charges Dismissed Against John Lentine’s Client
- Hiring a Criminal Defense Lawyer: 6 Things to Know
- Three Sheffield and Lentine Lawyers Named to BHM BIZ “Top Flight” Lawyers List
- John Lentine Honored as White Collar Criminal Defense Lawyer of the Year